We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Visaya Restaurant & Bar - Sudima Hotel
$49 for a Two-Course Dinner for Two People incl. One Beverage Each (value $143)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Head out for one of those special dinners.
- Grab a two-course dinner for two, including a house wine or beer each, for only $49 from Visaya Restaurant and Bar.
- Indulge yourself in a couple of courses from these delicious menus that are sure to please.
- Be spoilt for choice by a range of delicious treats on both the lunch and dinner menus.
- Accompany your meal with any beverage of your choice.
Grab a two-course dinner for two, including a house wine or beer each, for only $49 from Visaya Restaurant and Bar at the Sudima Hotel.
Visaya Restaurant and Bar offers something to tempt every taste bud, with first-class service and top-quality dining. On offer is a selection of prime New Zealand meats and fresh seafood, prepared with the finest seasonal ingredients. Their menu offers something for everyone, from Pacific Rim dishes to vegetarian options and international cuisine.
The dinner menu is stacked with delicious options from their Tempura Terakihi, served with fresh garden salad, fries and tartare sauce, to their Sudima Mixed Grill, featuring minute sirloin steak, lamb cutlet, chicken thigh, served with potato of the day and red wine jus. There are plenty of other options available too, so be warned that you may be spoiled for choice.
Note: Two courses are valid for an entrée and a main.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.