We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Valentines North Shore
$25 for $50 Food & Beverage Dinner Voucher or $15 for $30 Lunch Voucher (value up to $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Life is filled with questions. What's the meaning of life? What's for lunch? What's for dinner?
- Grab a $50 dinner voucher for $25 or grab a $30 lunch voucher for $15 at Valentines North Shore.
- Simply take the voucher off your total food bill for the night.
- Take your pick from over 100 savoury dishes from all around the world.
- Indulge in over 14 dessert dishes, not to mention a chocolate fountain and coffee machine.
- Book an evening at one of the country's favourite buffet restaurants for less.
"I feel like Indian for dinner."
"Really? I had that last night. I feel like Italian."
"Mmmmm, pasta and I don't get on that well. What about Moroccan?"
"Moroccan? I'd much rather Antarctican. Much more fishy."
It's never easy figuring out what you want to eat. Fortunately, Valentines North Shore has you covered. Grab a $50 dinner voucher for $25 or grab a $30 lunch voucher for $15 to spend at the country's favourite buffet restaurant, and find the perfect dish that'll curb your appetite.
Widely recognised as the country's biggest buffet restaurant and with restaurants sprinkled all over the country, Valentines features over 100 dishes from a variety of international cuisines - which means you'll always find the perfect something you've really been craving. Shrimp cocktail, sushi, seafood, fresh rotisserie chicken, BBQ prime sirloin steak, oven-baked ham, Southern deep-fried chicken. The list of savoury dishes goes on and on. Of course, your meal options don't stop there: with 14 desserts plus a chocolate fountain and coffee machine, you've got all your palate bases well and truly covered at Valentines North Shore.