We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
V Moto Auto Service
$79 for a 30-Point Full Service or $89 for a 30-Point Full Service & WOF (value up to $195)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Ensure no part of your car goes un-inspected.
- Grab a full 30-point service from V Moto Auto Service for just $79, or pick up a full service and a WOF for just $89.
- Don't miss a thing, from the trans-axle fluid level to the vee belt.
- Rest at ease knowing your car is being looked after.
Although most of us would be able to name 30 Pokemon, 30 Coldplay songs and 30 Harry Potter characters, we wouldn't be able to come up with 30 things that could go wrong with our cars
Grab a full 30-point service from V Moto Auto Service for just $79, or pick up a full service and a WOF for just $89.
It's easy to let the little things go unnoticed. Ensure they don't become bigger, more expensive problems. Let the guys down at V Moto Auto Service give your car a full inspection, and get your transport ready for the summer season of adventure.
30-Point Service Includes*:
- 1. Change engine oil
- 2. Change engine oil filter
- 3. Check / Fill brake fluid
- 4. Check brake fluid condition
- 5. Check / fill / test clutch fluid level
- 6. Check / fill / test coolant/radiator fluid level
- 7. Visual check of radiator cap
- 8. Visual check of cooling system hoses
- 9. Check / fill power steering fluid
- 10. Check / fill battery fluid level
- 11. Test battery condition
- 12. Check / fill windscreen washer fluid
- 13. Visual check air filter
- 14. Check / adjust gearbox / transmission fluid level
- 15. Check / adjust diff / transaxle fluid level
- 16. Check / adjust tyre pressure and condition
- 17. Grease tyres
- 18. Check / clean windscreen
- 19. Check / test side / indicator / brake / number plate / reverse lights
- 20. Check / adjust headlights
- 21. Visual Inspection exhaust system
- 22. Visual Inspection steering rack / CV boot
- 23. Lubricate door hinges
- 24. Deodorise interior
- 25. Check break pads
- 26. Visual check fan / vee belt
- 27. Check Wiper blade
- 28. Visual check spark plugs (condition apply）
- 29. Visual search for replacement date cam belt
- 30. Check / measure tyre condition
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.