We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$75 for Two Nights for One Person in a University Hall Tower Room or $349 for Three Nights for up to Five People in a Four-Bedroom Apartment at University Hall Accommodation (value up to $630)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Grab two nights accommodation for one person in a University Hall Tower room for just $75 or three nights accommodation for up to five people (two adults and up to three children under 16 years) in a four-bedroom apartment for only $349 at University Hall Tower and Apartments.
- Enjoy access to world-class shopping, dining and public transport, as well as stunning views.
- Have access to internet, lounges with TVs, air hockey, pool and more.
Getting a place in town often means shelling out a month's wage for a single bed and a sore back the next day. Or you can always crash on the love seat/ dining table/ entomological wildlife reserve of that old college friend of yours. Let GrabOne throw you a third option for your next Auckland stay with this fantastic deal.
Grab two nights' accommodation for one person in a University Hall Tower room for just $75 or three nights accommodation for up to five people (two adults and up to three children under 16 years) in a four-bedroom apartment for only $349 at University Hall Tower and Apartments.
Enjoy New Zealand’s biggest city from the comfort of your spacious central apartment this summer. Holidays don’t need to cost the earth, and there’s room for the whole family to spread out at University Hall Apartments, Auckland. This is the perfect option for those wanting to explore and enjoy Auckland without spending a fortune.
University Hall apartments are comfortable, fully furnished, four bedroom apartments with one double bed and three singles (suitable for five people) and an open-plan lounge/dining and kitchen. Forget the cooking if you like and enjoy eating in the many fantastic restaurants in central Auckland – the friendly team can recommend their favourite places. Or, enjoy good old alfresco dining in the on-site BBQ area with a basketball hoop for the kids so they can keep entertained while you sizzle the steaks. As well as the TV in your room, you'll also find Sky TV, a pool table and DVD player in the internal guest lounge.
Just completed this year, The University Hall Tower boasts contemporary design, modern furnishings and stunning views. Your comfortable, private and secure single room features a single bed, desk and wardrobe space all with stunning views out to Rangitoto Island and Auckland’s surrounds. Take advantage of the internet in your room or wireless in the guest lounges.
Guests will enjoy utilising the lounges on each floor, lazing on the couches, brewing a cup of tea in the kitchenettes or catching up on some TV on the big screen. A games room featuring a pool table and air hockey is also a popular spot for a few drinks and games with mates before heading downtown for a great night out. Or enjoy the huge deck and surrounding bush on a sunny day with friends or on your own – there are so many great spaces in the oasis of University Hall Tower. From the tower you can easily access the Waiheke Island ferry terminal, take a trip to Piha or check out some great local fashion in the surrounding shopping districts of Parnell, Newmarket and Ponsonby.
Whichever option you choose, you're just a 10-minute walk from Auckland’s infamous Queen Street and the Britomart transport centre, or an easy 15-minute walk to the Viaduct Basin where you can enjoy world class cuisine, fresh seafood and great wines all with a stunning view of the basin, boats, yachts and green waters of the Waitemate Harbour.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.