We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$12 for Two Sessions of Ultimate Conditioning in Takapuna, CBD or New Lynn (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Become fitter, faster and more toned.
- Grab two sessions of ultimate conditioning with Ultimate Training in Takapuna, CBD or New Lynn, for only $12.
- Challenge yourself with a heart-pumping workout.
- Increase your energy levels and metal alertness with this intense conditioning programme.
You know you need to up your game when you have to ask your girlfriend to open your jar of pickles, and saying that you 'loosened it' is not going to bring your masculinity back.
Get fit, faster, stronger and more toned thanks to today's deal. Grab two sessions of ultimate conditioning with Ultimate Training in Takapuna, CBD or New Lynn, for only $12.
Ultimate Training incorporates non-stop repetitions with strength bags to create lean muscle and get rid of that holiday belly. Ultimate Training's personal trainers pride themselves on providing their customers with the instruction and motivation needed to achieve their fitness goals.
The benefit of functional training is that your body gets stronger in the areas it was naturally designed for, and also gives the body more resistance to injury. By performing natural movement under added resistance, the body must work harder to perform. When the resistance is then removed you will find it much easier. This is how they add functional strength in a short amount of time. Because the workouts incorporate non-stop repetitions the heart is working at a high, but steady state, so the benefits are second to none. Simply grab this deal to join the Ultimate Conditioning "fitness family" and get into great shape while in a supportive group environment.
More Great Auckland Deals
David Clark Massage
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.