We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Ufirst Clinic Body Reshaping & Facial Beauty
$69 for One Omnilux Red Light Facial Rejuvenation Therapy Treatment or $149 for Three (value up to $260)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Reverse the signs of ageing at the speed of light.
- Grab an Omnilux red light facial rejuvenation therapy treatment from Ufirst Clinic for just $69.
- Keen to really make a difference? Pay $149 for three sessions.
- This natural and non-invasive light therapy facial treatment could assist in minimising the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- You'll feel a warm pleasant sensation throughout your session, much like if you were lying on the beach in low light for 20 minutes - minus the harmful effects of UV radiation.
If you leave an apple on the windowsill for a week or so, you'll start to notice wrinkles, dark spots and dull skin - much like the affect ageing, sun and smog have on your own skin.
Help minimise the affects of ageing with an Omnilux red light facial rejuvenation therapy treatment from Ufirst Clinic for just $69. Keen to really make a difference to your skin? Grab three for $149.
Reverse the signs of premature ageing at Remuera's Ufirst Clinic. Offering a range of treatments designed to help you minimise your body's inevitability, Ufirst Clinic combines state-of-the-art treatments with highly professional beauty professionals to restore your skin and body to its natural youthfulness. This natural and non-invasive light therapy facial treatment could assist in minimising the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. You'll feel a warm pleasant sensation throughout your session, much like if you were lying on the beach in low light for 20 minutes - minus the harmful effects of UV radiation.
More Great Auckland Deals
Eight Point Two Bistro & Bar
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.