We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Ufirst Clinic Body Reshaping & Facial Beauty
$69 for One Omnilux Red Light Facial Rejuvenation Therapy Treatment or $149 for Three (value up to $260)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Reverse the signs of ageing at the speed of light.
- Grab an Omnilux red light facial rejuvenation therapy treatment from Ufirst Clinic for just $69.
- Keen to really make a difference? Pay $149 for three sessions.
- This natural and non-invasive light therapy facial treatment could assist in minimising the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- You'll feel a warm pleasant sensation throughout your session, much like if you were lying on the beach in low light for 20 minutes - minus the harmful effects of UV radiation.
If you leave an apple on the windowsill for a week or so, you'll start to notice wrinkles, dark spots and dull skin - much like the affect ageing, sun and smog have on your own skin.
Help minimise the affects of ageing with an Omnilux red light facial rejuvenation therapy treatment from Ufirst Clinic for just $69. Keen to really make a difference to your skin? Grab three for $149.
Reverse the signs of premature ageing at Remuera's Ufirst Clinic. Offering a range of treatments designed to help you minimise your body's inevitability, Ufirst Clinic combines state-of-the-art treatments with highly professional beauty professionals to restore your skin and body to its natural youthfulness. This natural and non-invasive light therapy facial treatment could assist in minimising the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. You'll feel a warm pleasant sensation throughout your session, much like if you were lying on the beach in low light for 20 minutes - minus the harmful effects of UV radiation.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.