We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
U SKIN: Skincare Specialists
$59 for a 45-Minute Revitalising Environ Revive Facial incl. AHA Steam Infusion Peel, 40-Minute Thermal Massage & $20 Voucher (value $128)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Refresh your body and mind before the sunny seasons begin.
- Grab a facial and massage package at U Skin and Beauty in Greenlane for just $59.
- Enjoy a 45-minute Environ Revive Facial, AHA gentle peel, steam infusion, a 40-minute thermal massage session and $20 voucher to use at your next visit.
- Make the most of nationally and internationally qualified and certified therapists who use a range of high-end products.
- Refine and hydrate your skin with the facial, remove dead skin with the gentle peel, and relax and unwind while enjoying the thermal massage.
Rejuvenate your body and mind and feel fresh for the festive season ahead. It’s the perfect time to give your skin the pamper that it deserves.
Pay just $59 for a wonderful facial and massage package at U Skin and Beauty and enjoy a 45-minute Environ Revive Facial, AHA gentle peel, steam infusion, a 40-minute thermal massage session and a $20 voucher to use on your next visit.
Featuring a huge range of health and beauty treatments to suit all skin types and ages, U Skin and Beauty is Greenlane's answer to heaven in Auckland. Indulge in an Environ Revive Facial, where your friendly nationally and internationally trained and certified beauty expert will gently cleanse and exfoliate your skin using high-end Environ products, then apply a hydrating mask treatment leaving your skin refined and hydrated.
Your AHA peel is one of the mildest chemical peels available, and involves the gentle exfoliation of old, rough and dull skin, and helps to improve other skin imperfections including acne scars and brown spots. Follow that up with a relaxing thermal massage that could relieve joint stiffness, assist with detoxification, reduce stress, swelling and inflammation, relieve pain, stimulate circulation and improve skin tone, and improve your overall Chi, or vitality, just in time for summer.