We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Twenty10 Driver Training
$38 for a One Hour Driving Lesson (value $55)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Save yourself a few grey hairs and let someone else take your learner driver for lessons.
- Grab a one-hour driving lesson from Twenty10 Driver Training for just $38.
- Relax with the peace of mind that your teen or learner driver is in the professional hands of a qualified driving instructor.
Trying to teach your teenager to learn to drive can cause more stress than training your cat to speak Spanish. So save yourself from the horror of getting more grey hair and let these professionals take care of everything.
Grab a one-hour driving lesson for yourself or the learner driver in your life from Twenty10 Driver Training for just $38.
Twenty10 Driver Training provides superior driver training coupled with friendly efficient, door to door service. Whether you or your teenager are taking the first steps in learning to drive or need a couple of refresher lessons before a restricted or full license test, Twenty10 Driver Training is the best place to start. They have excellent pass rates and are NZTA qualified so you can trust you’re in good hands.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.