We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$19 for Any Two Breakfast or Lunch Meals & Two Regular Coffees or $37 for Four (value up to $96.40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- You better be bloomin' quick for this one.
- Enjoy two breakfast or lunch meals and two regular coffees at Tulip Cafe in Mt Roskill for $19, or pay $37 for four meals and four regular coffees.
- Now under new management - get your buds together and try out Tulip's new and improved menu from their award-winning Kiwi chef.
- Take advantage of the free onsite parking.
Spring has sprung, your appetite is in full bloom and you're looking for a great local spot to catch up with your buds.
Visit the Tulip Cafe in Mt Roskill and pay $19 for two breakfast or lunch meals and two regular coffees or $37 for four meals and four regular coffees.
Now under new management, the team at Tulip Cafe proudly invite you to come along and try out their award-winning Kiwis chef's delicious new menu with prices that are better then ever as well. There's plenty of free parking around the back and a large open dining area to make your meal enjoyable and fuss free. Tuck into some vanilla porridge with banana and chocolate chips, or go for one of their tasty hot dishes such as eggs benedict, the hash stack, or the big breakfast which is available in a vegetarian option as well. For lunch there's fettucine with chicken smoked on site or grilled marinated backstrap lamb. You'll also be pleased to know that Tulip Cafe use only free range eggs in their kitchen.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.