We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
True Essence Hypnotherapy
$59 for a One-Hour Session with a Clinical Hypnotherapist (value $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get some extra resolve to keep those resolutions.
- Grab a one-hour introductory hypnotherapy session for only $59 from True Essence Hypnotherapy.
- Try hypnotherapy for problems with motivation, stress, weight management or smoking.
- Sessions are available via Skype or by phone.
- Visit a Change Master who specialises in making a change in you.
If you are planning on making a New Years resolution, you are bound to need all the help you can get in sticking to it. Try a one-hour introductory hypnotherapy session for only $59 from True Essence Hypnotherapy. These sessions are to be enjoyed via the comfort of your own home via Skype or by phone.
Pauline Kam of True Essence Hypnotherapy has worked in the fields of life development therapy and the human consciousness for over twenty years. For over a decade she has specialised in working with clients to overcome depression, addictions, anxiety and trauma. If you think you could benefit from hypnotherapy to overcome your problems with motivation, stress, weight management or smoking, make a resolution to grab this deal and make a change right now.
Pauline is a Clinical Hypnotherapist in Auckland. As the former President of the NZ Hypnotherapists Registration Board Inc. She holds high regard for the value of working with the subconscious and the complete self. Her expertise is a valuable resource to unlock what you want to achieve, and to set you off in the right direction. For more information on Pauline and her hypnotherapy therapies click here
More Great Auckland Deals
York St Mechanics Bar & Bistro
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.