We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Triple One Care
$99 for a Workplace First Aid Course with NZQA 26551 & 26552 (value $161)
- Be prepared for a medical emergency.
- Grab a workplace first aid course with NZQA 26551 and 26552, for only $99. Choose from courses on either 14th or 15th of December.
- Learn important life skills that could save somones life in the future.
- Figure out how to deal with various scenarios and how to resolve issues.
- Whether you're a teacher, parent, factory worker, office staff, tradesman, you never know when these skills might be needed.
As ambulance officers are still trying to work out the ability to teleport, it falls upon us to help aid someone should an accident happen. Make sure you know what to do, thanks to today's deal.
Grab a workplace first aid course with NZQA 26551 and 26552, for only $99. Choose from courses on either 14th or 15th of December.
First aid is a vital life skill that everyone should learn in order to cope with unexpected situations that could arise. You never know when a medical emergency may strike, whether at home, in the workplace or on the sports field. Ensure you know what to do, so you can be of help should the need arise. The course is active and scenario based, and consists of medical, environmental and trauma modules. You will learn a raft of new things, that could one day save you or someone else's life.
For further information on the course, please click here.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.