We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Trident Water Blasting
Up to 50% off Home Water Blasting (value up to $450)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Give your home an extreme makeover, waterblasting edition.
- Grab a home water blasting treatment for a single storey house up to 150sqm for only $160, up to $240 for a single storey split level house up to 250sqm.
- Blast away stubborn grime and cobwebs with high pressure water blasting.
- Transform the paint finish on your home so it looks rejuvenated and fresh.
- Trust in their vast knowledge and experience in the industry for a friendly and efficient service.
- Pay an extra $20 direct to include a moss and mould treatment.
- And if you're unsure of access requirements please contact Trident Water Blasting prior to purchase of the deal.
Halloween doesn't come around again until October, so there really is no excuse for green glowing walls and cobweb infested corners.
Invest in a home water blasting treatment from Trident Water Blasting. Choose from the following options:
- Pay $160 for a single storey house up to 150sqm;
- Pay $200 for a single storey house from 151sqm to 250sqm (end or side);
- Pay $200 for a single storey split level house up to 150sqm;
- Or pay $240 for a single storey split level house up to 250sqm.
If your home is larger than two storeys please contact Trident Water Blasting for pricing.
Blast the exterior of your home and leave it sparkling clean and free from baked-on grime and cobwebs, thanks to Trident Water Blasting. Pay an extra $20 on the day and add a moss and mould treatment to the deal to really transform your abode.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.