We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$15 for a Game of Haunted Glow in the Dark Mini Golf for Two People (value $30)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take mini golf to a frightening new level.
- Grab a game of glow in the dark mini golf for two people at Transylvania Minigolf for only $15.
- Enjoy 12 holes of spooky fun on one of the coolest themed courses in New Zealand.
- Try your best to make par while surrounded by scares.
We humans are expert combiners of things that naturally don't feel like they'd go together. We combined sand with fire and got glass, peanut butter and jam and got deliciousness, spelling and competitive uncles and got Scrabble. There is no end to our mashing madness. What happens, then, when you combine the thrills of a horror movie, the allure of a glow stick and the closeness of a Henderson location? You get Transylvania Minigolf, of course.
Play a game of horror-themed mini golf at Transylvania Minigolf for only $15 for two people. The glow in the dark aura will have you jumping out of your skin as you try your best to make par within creepy surroundings.
If you're after a new type of mini-golf experience for you and your friends and family, Transylvania Minigolf offers one of the most unique ways to play in New Zealand. With a fully air-conditioned, glow in the dark course ready to challenge and scare new players, Transylvania is a fun and exciting way to play that is sure to appeal to everyone (unless of course you scream when someone turns out the lights in which case it may not be for you).
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.