We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Toto Restaurant - Auckland
$120 for a Six-Course Degustation Lunch or Dinner for Two People (value $240)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Cure the difficulty of choice with a delicious set menu at one of Auckland's hottest restaurants.
- Grab a six course degustation meal for two at Toto Restaurant for only $120.
- Enjoy the fantastic atmosphere of a modern Italian establishment with a mouth watering array of fine cuisine.
- The perfect Christmas gift for that difficult-to-buy-for foodie in your life.
- Book early to be sure to get the date you want.
- Treat yourself to dinner or lunch at an award winning restaurant, 2012 Metro Auckland 'Best Italian' winner.
It's usually very difficult to give the perfect gift to the person who has everything. You want to impress them by giving something that they'll use, something that's memorable and something they'll enjoy. Today it's not too difficult. Just give them the results of Toto's perfectionism.
Head to Toto Restaurant for a perfect six-course degustation meal for lunch or dinner for two for only $120. Choose between dining in December, or January, February or March.
Toto Restaurant is a modern Italian dining experience commanding stunning ambience, award winning cuisine, intuitive service and a creative wine program. Head Chef Sergio Maglione has been at the forefront of creating unforgettable Italian cuisine in New Zealand for years, and even has experience as the Head Chef for Emirates Team New Zealand. Sergio and his team produce spellbinding takes on classic Italian dishes and take great pride in their creativity, consistency and perfectionism.
Toto's profile has increased tenfold with numerous positive reviews and awards all endorsing Toto as amongst the very best. Toto was nominated for Metro’s Best Italian restaurant in Auckland 2007 and 2010 and 2012 and runner up in 2008 and 2009.The restaurant also won an award for the best wine list in Auckland by Lewisham foundation.
Your six courses:
- Salmon Bellavista - Cured salmon, prawn, lemon asparagus.
- Carpaccio - Herb smoked Wagyu carpaccio, rocket, cipriani.
- Rotolo - Spinach rolled pasta, ricotta, mozzarella, pine nuts.
- Risotto - Mushroom, pancetta, quail, truffle oil.
- Vitello - Crumbed veal, smoked mozzarella, zucchini, mint.
- Panna Cotta - Vanilla panna cotta, strawberry and rhubarb sorbet.
Vegetarian option available.
More Great Auckland Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.