We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Toto Restaurant - Auckland
$120 for a Six-Course Degustation Lunch or Dinner for Two People (value $240)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Cure the difficulty of choice with a delicious set menu at one of Auckland's hottest restaurants.
- Grab a six course degustation meal for two at Toto Restaurant for only $120.
- Enjoy the fantastic atmosphere of a modern Italian establishment with a mouth watering array of fine cuisine.
- The perfect Christmas gift for that difficult-to-buy-for foodie in your life.
- Book early to be sure to get the date you want.
- Treat yourself to dinner or lunch at an award winning restaurant, 2012 Metro Auckland 'Best Italian' winner.
It's usually very difficult to give the perfect gift to the person who has everything. You want to impress them by giving something that they'll use, something that's memorable and something they'll enjoy. Today it's not too difficult. Just give them the results of Toto's perfectionism.
Head to Toto Restaurant for a perfect six-course degustation meal for lunch or dinner for two for only $120. Choose between dining in December, or January, February or March.
Toto Restaurant is a modern Italian dining experience commanding stunning ambience, award winning cuisine, intuitive service and a creative wine program. Head Chef Sergio Maglione has been at the forefront of creating unforgettable Italian cuisine in New Zealand for years, and even has experience as the Head Chef for Emirates Team New Zealand. Sergio and his team produce spellbinding takes on classic Italian dishes and take great pride in their creativity, consistency and perfectionism.
Toto's profile has increased tenfold with numerous positive reviews and awards all endorsing Toto as amongst the very best. Toto was nominated for Metro’s Best Italian restaurant in Auckland 2007 and 2010 and 2012 and runner up in 2008 and 2009.The restaurant also won an award for the best wine list in Auckland by Lewisham foundation.
Your six courses:
- Salmon Bellavista - Cured salmon, prawn, lemon asparagus.
- Carpaccio - Herb smoked Wagyu carpaccio, rocket, cipriani.
- Rotolo - Spinach rolled pasta, ricotta, mozzarella, pine nuts.
- Risotto - Mushroom, pancetta, quail, truffle oil.
- Vitello - Crumbed veal, smoked mozzarella, zucchini, mint.
- Panna Cotta - Vanilla panna cotta, strawberry and rhubarb sorbet.
Vegetarian option available.
More Great Auckland Deals
Big Boys Toys
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.