We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Toto Restaurant - Auckland
$100 for a Godfather Part IIl Movie Screening incl. Four-Course Meal for Two at Monte Cristo Room at Toto's Restaurant
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience one of the greatest films to come out of the gangster genre.
- Grab a Godfather Part III movie night for two people including a four-course meal at the Montecristo Room at Toto's for $100.
- Feast on four courses of authentic Italian cuisine that'll only add to your viewing experience.
- See Al Pacino at his best.
- Don't miss out on this incredible deal – only 20 couples permitted per screening.
We live in a world where watching sequels is as risky as swimming with hungry great white sharks. However, once upon a time a man by the name of Coppola decided it was worth creating a follow-up to his hit 1972 crime film The Godfather. Part II was such a success, he followed it up with The Godfather Part III, and completed the iconic story of Michael Corleone.
Pay $100 for a Godfather Part III movie night for two people including a four-course meal at the Montecristo Room at Toto's and choose from the following nights:
- Tuesday 26th February at 7pm
- Wednesday 27th February at 7pm
- Wednesday 6th March at 7pm
- Thursday 7th March at 7pm
- Wednesday 13th March at 7pm
- Thursday 14th March at 7pm
- Wednesday 20th March at 7pm
- Thursday 21st March at 7pm
This is one unforgettable dining experience that you can't miss. Toto's Restaurant offers fine cuisine inspired by the south of Italy and Amalfi coast, as well as the most exceptional wine. They aim to offer each and every client a complete and emotional experience so that by the time you leave, you felt like you've travelled to Italy and back again. Godfather Part III is directed by one of the most influential directors – Francis Ford Coppola – to come out of the gangster genre. You and someone special will enjoy this Academy Award nominated film while enjoying delicious Italian fare. You can even purchase a bottle from the Francis Ford Coppola winery to make the experience even more authentic.
Your four-course meal includes:
Homemade bread with extra virgin olive oil.
- Insalata di Mare
- Pasta alla Sciliana
Pasta baked with eggplant, basil, tomato, mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Involtino di Pollo
Involtino of cornfed chicken, Parma ham, mint and baby peas.
- Tartufo al Cioccolato
Truffle of chocolate ice cream, zabaglione semifreddo and berry compote.
Please note: Vegetarians must give at least 24 hours notice.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.