We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$20 for a $40 Online Food & Beverage Voucher - Takeaway Only (value $40).
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get a piece of pizza voted the best in the New Zealand Herald Viva Magazine's 2012 take-out awards.
- Grab an online food and beverage voucher for TotoPizza on Nelson Street for just $20.
- Take your pick from their delicious menu offerings, including a selection of pizzas, sides and beverages.
- Simply place your order online, then head on in to TotoPizza to pick your fresh, tasty meal up.
Your computer is an amazing tool. It can connect you with your brother in London, let you transfer funds to your new business partners in Nigeria, and don't forget the LOL cats. 24/7 access to LOL cats. Can your computer prepare a nice hot, fresh tasty pizza for you though? Today it can.
Grab an online food and beverage voucher for TotoPizza on Nelson Street for just $20. Just use your trusty computer to jump onto the TotoPizza website, check out their delicious menu and place your order. Pick the time you want to collect your order, then pop in to see the team on Nelson Street. You can get your taste of TotoPizza for lunch or dinner on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Saturday is dinner only.
Selected best pizza in the New Zealand Herald Viva Magazine's 2012 take-out awards, TotoPizza is a world away from your average takeaway fare, with no preservatives, artificial flavours or colours included. Their legendary metre-long retangular pizzas are based on a concept born in a small village in Southern Italy and lovingly recreated in their Auckland kitchen to bring friends and family together around the table. The finest quality, freshest natural ingredients are another TotoPizza signature. And bringing it all home means you can say ciao to washing up afterwards! Take your pick from their delicious menu offering a good selection of pizzas, side dishes, wine and beer. Is your mouth watering yet? I thought so.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.