We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
From $8 for Entry to the Nugget Multisport Festival Waihi on Saturday April 20th 2013 (value up to $255)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- I'm so tough, I'm gonna grab this deal.
- Grab a great deal on entry to the Nugget Multisport Festival in Waihi from Total Sport.
- Individual adult entry starts from $21, or team entries start from $154. There's also special pricing for under 16s and senior citizens.
- Do the whole multisport event as a team.
- Test your limits as you run, bike and paddle across rocky coastlines, clifftops, and farmland.
I'm so tough I iron my clothes while I'm wearing them. I'm so tough the boogie man checks under his bed for me every night before he goes to sleep. And yes, MC Hammer you better believe I'm so tough I can touch this. So, how tough are you?
Get your entry ticket to the Nugget Multisport Festival in Waihi from Total Sport and find out. You can choose to take on the Full Nugget multi sport event, the Half Nugget, the ten kilometre run or walk or the five kilometre run or walk:
- Pay $154 for a two to three person multisport team
- Pay $178 for a four to five person multisport team
- Pay $87 for under 16s and senior citizen (65+) multisport team
- Pay $21 for adult entry to the 10km run/walk
- Pay $13 for under 16s and senior citizen entry to the 10km walk/run
- Pay $15 for adult entry for the 5m walk/run
- Pay $8 for under 16s and senior citizen entry to the 5km walk/run
This epic event takes place in and around the iconic township of Waihi at the base of the Coromandel Peninsula. You'll be taken on an unforgettable adventure from the coast at Waihi Beach to the rim of the mighty Martha Mine. Along the way you'll run along remote rocky coastlines and cliff tops and along hidden beaches, mountain bike through farmland, paddle along a spectacular coastline and road cycle through peaceful Waihi farm country. You can choose to take on the Full Nugget Multisport race, the Half Nugget or the 10km and 5km run/walk events. Join as a team or go it alone. There's even a category for under 16s and senior citizens. By the time you reach the spectacular finish line in central Waihi, you'll know just exactly how tough you really are.