We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Total Health Dentistry
$1,499 for a Premium Dental Implant (value $3,000)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Look after that smile of yours with Total Health Dentistry.
- Pay just 1,499 for a premium dental implant.
- Feel at ease with dental professionals who will put your needs first.
- A dental implant involves an artificial tooth root being placed into the jaw to allow for a replacement tooth or a new bridge.
- Relax with an efficient and straight forward procedure which will leave you smiling.
Grab a premium dental implant for $1,499 from Total Health Dentistry.
You'll also get a free restorative- and cosmetic-oral health consultation. This ranges from advice about crown choices and using your implants for existing denture support, right through to choosing the best whitening system or remedying simple bad breath.
More deal info:
A dental implant is perfect for anyone who has lost a tooth as an artificial tooth root will be placed into the jaw to allow for a replacement tooth or a new bridge. Missing teeth have the potential to cause more issues further down the track so it is something that is bets to be taken care of sooner rather than later.
About Total Health Dentistry:
Dr. Jake's Goldenburg’s clinic is a unique dental facility. It is a practice of health care not a business plan to generate income. Total Health Dentistry is a practice based upon a calm and relaxed environment. They ask patients ‘what they want’ so they can address and achieve what they are comfortable with while also delivering an experience which goes above and beyond. They also have the latest ‘cutting edge technology‘ and with their high level of professional services, they accomplish the highest level of results.
More Great Auckland Deals
Ardmore Flying School
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.