We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Top Golf Driving Range
$9 for 100 Balls or $24 for Two Buckets of 50 Balls, Two Burgers, Two Drinks & Club Hire (value up to $48)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Dedicated to providing golfers and non golfers alike with an enjoyable and relaxing stay at the most unique driving range in Auckland.
- Grab 100 balls for just $9 or opt for two buckets of 50 balls, two burgers, two hot or cold drinks and club hire for just $24 at Top Golf Driving Range.
- Top Golf has a spectacular rural outlook as close to a full golf course as you’ll get with native trees, target greens and even a natural water hazard.
- Swoop and score in top quality driving bays.
- Spend the day in above par spirits after chowing down on lunch from the cafe and enjoy the scenery on the balcony with cold beverages or quality coffee.
Like dull marriages and temperamental cars, golfers can lose their drive– particularly after an inert winter season. Those keen to master the green again can sharpen skills and head towards putting prowess with today's deal.
Grab 100 balls for just $9 or find a swingthusiastic buddy and opt for two buckets of 50 balls, two burgers, two hot or cold drinks and club hire for just $24 at Top Golf Driving Range.
Top Golf Driving Range is one the most unique and rare driving ranges in New Zealand set against a stunning backdrop. This natural environment is kept in top condition for serious golfers or casual players who are here to just relax and have fun with family and friends. Boasting 18 covered driving bays, three outdoor bays, a sand bunker, chipping green, a grass area from which to drive balls, a barbecue function area, ample parking space, boundary trees, water hazards and club hire available players can take a few swings before tucking into a traditional post-game bite in the cafe.
More Great Auckland Deals
Courses For Success
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.