We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$149 for 10 Square Metres, $295 for 20 Square Metres or $739 for 50 Square Metres of Laminated Flooring
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- DIY the right way.
- Grab laminated flooring from Top Furniture, starting from $149.
- Choose from three colours (teak, beech or rimu) and three sizes (10 square metres, 20 square metres or 50 square metres).
- Ideal for dining rooms, living rooms, kitchens and entries.
- Sunlight, stain, moisture, chemical, impact and cigarette burn resistant.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
DIY is more appealing when the final product looks far more expensive than it cost to put together. Snaffle up a renovation bargain, with laminated flooring from Top Furniture. And today you've got options:
- Pay $149 for 10 square metres;
- Pay $295 for 20 square metres;
- Or pay $739 for 50 square metres.
- Choose from three colours: teak, beech or rimu
- Measurements: 8.3mm thick, 1215mm long, 195mm wide
- Ideal for dining rooms, living rooms, kitchens and entries
- Healthy and ecologically compatible
- Sunlight resistant
- Stain resistant
- Cigarette burn resistant
- Moisture resistant
- Impact resistant
- Chemical resistant
- Simple to lay
- Heating suitable (less than 60 degrees)
- Easy to clean and maintain
More Great Auckland Deals
Central Otago Cherry Team
Paradice Ice Skating
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.