We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Tomuri & Co. Floral Designs
$79 for a Dozen Red Roses in Black Label Premium Wrapping incl. Valentines Day Delivery (value $139)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy a beautiful bouquet of premium flowers, without the premium price tag.
- Grab a dozen red roses in black label premium wrapping including Valentines Day delivery from Tomuri & Co. Floral Designs.
- Stunning flowers, arranged with excellent workmanship and outstanding presentation.
- Sourced directly from trusted growers, so you can be assured of the highest quality.
- Including Auckland delivery as far north as Torbay, as far east as Howick, south as far as Papakura township and west as far as Henderson.
- Please note this deal is strictly delivery only.
If words are really not your thing, then let these stunning flowers speak for you.
Pay $79 for a dozen red roses in black label premium wrapping including Valentines Day delivery from Tomuri & Co. Floral Designs. Please note this is strictly delivery only.
Tomuri and Co. is a family-owned and operated flower shop with a combined industry experience of over 25 years. Situated in the largest shopping destination in New Zealand, they pride themselves on providing the largest variety of fresh quality flowers, arranged with excellent workmanship and outstanding presentation.Although they may appear to some as an up-market flower shop, by reflecting the importance of presentation and giving beautifully, they are in fact one of the best value flower shops in the country.
They have strong connections with many flower growers across the country and employ only the best flower buyers, so you can trust in the quality of product. Providing you with, better value, better variety and better quality flowers. So grab today's deal and uncover the beauty of flowers.
Your bouquet will be wrapped in a card material, to ensure the protection of your flowers. They are also wet-wrapped to ensure freshness, and that they are well conditioned. Each bouquet will receive a complimentary gift card to write a personal message in to that someone special.
Including Auckland delivery as far north as Torbay, as far east as Howick, south as far as Papakura township and west as far as Henderson. Please ring to confirm exact delivery area if uncertain.
More Great Auckland Deals
Ardmore Flying School
Grasshopper Thai Restaurant
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.