We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$250 for a Two Night Midweek Escape for Two People (value $460)
- This perfectly naughty little escape is as nice as it gets on Waiheke Island.
- Grab a two night midweek escape (Monday - Thursday) for two people to Tiri Cottage on Waiheke Island for just $250.
- Just a stroll from the beach, and set upon lush green grounds, this is a a blissful Waiheke Island base.
- Take in the marvellous sea views from your private deck.
Have you been naughty or nice this year? Hey, look, we actually don't mind either way. The point is, why not dabble in a little of both by grabbing this deal. Be nice and surprise someone with a sweet Waiheke Island Escape, then you can be as naughty as you like once you get there.
Pay just $250 for a two night midweek escape (Monday - Thursday) for two people to Tiri Cottage on Waiheke Island.
Nestled on lush green grounds and just a short stroll from stunning Oneroa beach, Tiri Cottages will take your breath away. Perched on an elevated site, the cottage offers spectacular views which are probably best enjoyed from your private sea-facing deck with a wine in your hand. Relax in the gorgeous green landscapes grounds and take in the bliss of Waiheke Island life.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.