We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Tin Soldier - Ponsonby Road
$29 for Two Small Plates & a Carafe of Scott Base Wine or One Jug of Dedwood Brewery Co. Craft Beer or $58 for Four Small Plates & Two Carafes of Scott Base Wine or Two Jugs of Dedwood Brewery Co. Craft Beer (value up to $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Hit the heart of Ponsonby for an after-work blow-out.
- Grab two small plates and a carafe of Scott Base wine or one jug of Dedwood Brewery Co. craft beer at Tin Soldier for $29.
- Upgrade to four plates with two carafes or jugs for $58.
- Enjoy the lively social atmosphere with all of your friends.
- Choose from a tempting menu of small plates including lamb hotdogs and fancy cheese on toast.
The Steadfast Tin Soldier by Hans Christian Andersen is a sad tale indeed. First the tin soldier is left with only one leg because there's not enough melted tin to finish him. Then he meets the girl of his dreams, only to end up consumed by fire. Tales like that really make you want to see your friends, grab a beer and cherish life together...maybe with some nibbles to ease the pain.
Pay $29 for two small plates, a carafe of Scott Base wine or one jug of Dedwood Brewery Co. craft beer at Tin Soldier. Upgrade to four plates with either two carafes of Scott Base or two jugs of Dedwood for just $58.
Among all the high-end boutiques and crafty small businesses on Ponsonby road there sits a laid-back place where all are welcome. Knock off work early and head to the Tin Soldier for a fun evening out. You'll be digging into either two or four small plates of your choice – and with options like soldier boy jammers and lamb hotdogs, what a hard choice it'll be. Wash it all down with a cool Scott Base wine or some Dedwood Brewing Co. Craft beer and enjoy the lively atmosphere.