We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Three Little Wishes Photography
$99 for a One-Day Beginner or Intermediate Photography Workshop (value $350)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Capture the special holiday moments with fantastic photos.
- Buy more than one course, beginners and/or Intermediate if required.
- Grab a one-day photography workshop with Three Little Wishes Photography for $99.
- Learn from two professional photographers who will teach you everything you need to know about your camera.
- The perfect Christmas gift for those whose are trigger happy around the holidays.
Christmas is the time for miracles. Like uncle Grant staying sober, the in-laws actually being on time and your kids remembering that the dog doesn't like being wrapped up in Christmas lights. Ensure you have the skills to capture all these moments in their seasonal glory.
Pay just $99 for a one-day beginners or intermediate photography workshop in Auckland City with Three Little Wishes Photography.
All you need is a DSLR camera or digital compact (must have manual mode) and you're on your way - the rest will be taught to you in a hands-on full day workshop for beginners and intermediate photographers alike. The atmosphere is fun, the workshop is vibrant, fast-paced and laid-back - you'll have a fantastic time with like-minded people all passionate about photography - just like you.
Three Little Wishes run sessions in Auckland City on Saturdays (beginners) and Sundays (intermediate) from 10.00am until 3.00pm. Led by two professional photographers, these workshops will allow you to learn more about your equipment so you know how to make the most of your camera. You'll pick up great tips and tricks for taking that spectacular photo - including information on composition, lighting, the function of your flash and the function of different lenses. You'll cover different modes of photography, from portraiture to landscape, still life, nature, motion and reportage photography, and you'll also be taught the purpose and importance of the different functions of your camera.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.