We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Three Little Wishes Photography
$99 for a One-Day Beginner or Intermediate Photography Workshop (value $350)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Capture the special holiday moments with fantastic photos.
- Buy more than one course, beginners and/or Intermediate if required.
- Grab a one-day photography workshop with Three Little Wishes Photography for $99.
- Learn from two professional photographers who will teach you everything you need to know about your camera.
- The perfect Christmas gift for those whose are trigger happy around the holidays.
Christmas is the time for miracles. Like uncle Grant staying sober, the in-laws actually being on time and your kids remembering that the dog doesn't like being wrapped up in Christmas lights. Ensure you have the skills to capture all these moments in their seasonal glory.
Pay just $99 for a one-day beginners or intermediate photography workshop in Auckland City with Three Little Wishes Photography.
All you need is a DSLR camera or digital compact (must have manual mode) and you're on your way - the rest will be taught to you in a hands-on full day workshop for beginners and intermediate photographers alike. The atmosphere is fun, the workshop is vibrant, fast-paced and laid-back - you'll have a fantastic time with like-minded people all passionate about photography - just like you.
Three Little Wishes run sessions in Auckland City on Saturdays (beginners) and Sundays (intermediate) from 10.00am until 3.00pm. Led by two professional photographers, these workshops will allow you to learn more about your equipment so you know how to make the most of your camera. You'll pick up great tips and tricks for taking that spectacular photo - including information on composition, lighting, the function of your flash and the function of different lenses. You'll cover different modes of photography, from portraiture to landscape, still life, nature, motion and reportage photography, and you'll also be taught the purpose and importance of the different functions of your camera.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.