We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Theobroma Chocolate Lounge Sylvia Park
$15 for a $30 Voucher Towards Handmade Chocolates, Food & Beverages (value $30)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Indulge in the perfect partnership of delightful handmade chocolates and coffee.
- Grab a $30 voucher to redeem on chocolates, food and beverage at Theobroma Chocolate Lounge, Sylvia Park for just $15.
- From milk chocolate to decadent white, there's something to delight all chocolate lovers.
Unless your name is Augustus Gloop, you probably won't be too devastated to learn that we're not providing you with the chance to bathe in a lake of chocolate. In the realm of chocolate lovers however, today's deal is sure to get you licking your lips with excitement.
Grab a $30 voucher to redeem on chocolates, food and beverage at Theobroma Chocolate Lounge, Sylvia Park for just $15.
There are very few things everyone can unanimously say they love. Apart from chocolate, of course. There's white, dark and milk — there are chocolates filled with liqueur; chocolate desserts and chocolate beverages. And Theobroma in Sylvia Park is the place where you will find all these heavenly chocolate delights. If you're feeling like you need a little something savoury to accompany your sweet treats, Theobroma serve breakfast, lunch and dinner items daily.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.