We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
The Windsor Castle Parnell
$175 for a Private Function for 50 People incl. a $150 Bar Tab & $75 Worth of Finger Food (value up to $350)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Add a cool bunch of people to a brilliant venue, then divide food and drink between the guests and multiply the result by fun.
- Grab a private function for up to 100 people and a $300 bar tab and $150 worth of finger food for just $175 at the Cabana Bar at The Windsor Castle.
- The summer party season is well and truly taken care of with this brilliant deal available all summer long - just choose what day of the week you'd like your party on when you buy.
- Let the friendly team at The Windsor Castle take care of everything, while you concentrate on having fun.
Summer parties at Windsor Castle in England are not exactly wild affairs. Tea is drunk, upper lips are kept stiff and there's always the risk of a corgi lifting leg on your trousers. Plus the dress code involves the word 'regalia'. Fortunately The Windsor Castle in New Zealand knows how to keep a party fun.
Pay just $175 for a private function for up to 100 people and a $300 bar tab and $150 worth of finger food.
A terrific party is a delicate equation which involves adding a cool bunch of people to a brilliant venue, then dividing food and drink between the guests and multiplying the result by fun. Today's deal gets top marks in solving the perfect party problem. Between 50 and 100 people can have the time of their lives together in the Cabana bar at The Windsor Castle in Parnell with this bargain of a deal. Let the team at The Windsor take care of everything, while you and your crew concentrate on the really important issues: having fun and letting your hair down at the ultimate summer party.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.