We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
The Windsor Castle Parnell
$175 for a Private Function for 50 People incl. a $150 Bar Tab & $75 Worth of Finger Food (value up to $350)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Add a cool bunch of people to a brilliant venue, then divide food and drink between the guests and multiply the result by fun.
- Grab a private function for up to 100 people and a $300 bar tab and $150 worth of finger food for just $175 at the Cabana Bar at The Windsor Castle.
- The summer party season is well and truly taken care of with this brilliant deal available all summer long - just choose what day of the week you'd like your party on when you buy.
- Let the friendly team at The Windsor Castle take care of everything, while you concentrate on having fun.
Summer parties at Windsor Castle in England are not exactly wild affairs. Tea is drunk, upper lips are kept stiff and there's always the risk of a corgi lifting leg on your trousers. Plus the dress code involves the word 'regalia'. Fortunately The Windsor Castle in New Zealand knows how to keep a party fun.
Pay just $175 for a private function for up to 100 people and a $300 bar tab and $150 worth of finger food.
A terrific party is a delicate equation which involves adding a cool bunch of people to a brilliant venue, then dividing food and drink between the guests and multiplying the result by fun. Today's deal gets top marks in solving the perfect party problem. Between 50 and 100 people can have the time of their lives together in the Cabana bar at The Windsor Castle in Parnell with this bargain of a deal. Let the team at The Windsor take care of everything, while you and your crew concentrate on the really important issues: having fun and letting your hair down at the ultimate summer party.
More Great Auckland Deals
Doolan Brothers - Newmarket
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.