We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
THE VIC Cinema, Cafe, Theatre
$5 for a Children's Movie Ticket or $9 for an Adult Movie Ticket, or $3 for an Ice Cream (value up to $13.50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy one of the most timeless summer traditions.
- Grab a children's movie ticket for $5, an adult movie ticket for $9. or an ice cream for $3 at the Vic Cinema Cafe Theatre.
- Watch a new release, or take in a holiday movie or independent film.
- Like them on Facebook to stay up to date on new releases and specials!
Along with the beach and your parents' car, few sensations can be more immediately linked with the cafe-free nature of summer more than the local cinema. Treat yourself to one of the most timeless summer traditions – and for a great price – with today's deal.
Grab a children's movie ticket for $5, an adult movie ticket for $9. or an ice cream for $3 at the Vic Cinema Cafe Theatre.
Grab your partner, the kids, or your next-door neighbour – but ask first – then, head to the Vic Cinema Cafe Theatre to take in a show. With a range of major releases, holiday favourites and independent films, there's such a wide range that you're sure to be able to satisfy even the pickiest cinephile. Top it off with some delicious ice cream, and you have the perfect way to cool off this summer .
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.