We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
New Years Eve at The Floating Pavilion
$99 for Exclusive Entry to The Floating Pavilion New Years Eve Party incl. Five-Star Buffet Dinner, DJ Music & $50 Bar Tab Per Person (value $165)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Ditch the tents this New Year's Eve and opt for an evening of elegance.
- Grab a ticket to The Floating Pavilion's New Year's Eve party for only $99.
- Feast on a delicious five-star buffet and enjoy a $50 bar tab which are both included in the deal.
If you enjoy frolicking in thigh-high puddles and seeing your tent get washed away then go right ahead; spend all your hard-earned cash on yellow raincoats and red gumboots instead of teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikinis this summer. We don't mean to burst your bubble but the Kiwi summer camping trip tends to turn to custard with camping grounds often ending up resembling apocalyptic scenes from Glastonbury. This year it's time to celebrate New Year's Eve with some class and sophistication.
Grab a ticket to The Floating Pavilion's New Year's Eve party for only $99. You'll get entry to the event , a five-star buffet dinner, a $50 bar tab all whilst your ears are wowed by the DJ from 5pm till 1am.
Located in the heart of Auckland's Viaduct Harbour, The Floating Pavilion is the perfect spot to see in the new year. You'll get to feast on a mouth-watering array of culinary delights from the five-star buffet dinner whilst enjoying your bar tab. And once your belly is full of gourmet treats, grab your partner and hit the dance floor. When midnight rolls around, you'll be in the prime spot to watch the fireworks and more dancing tickles your fancy, the Viaduct bars are just a short stroll away.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.