We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
The Sushi Room
$25 for a $50 Food & Beverage Voucher or $50 for a $105 Voucher (value up to $105)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Open your eyes to a world of delicious choices.
- Grab a $50 food and beverage voucher to spend on anything at The Sushi Room for just $25 or a $105 voucher for $50.
- Prepare to be blown away by the biggest sushi train in Auckland.
- Choose from an incredible range of over 100 types of sushi.
- Hit the bar for something with a bit of a kick - they're fully licensed.
Food Order Regret is a medical condition that can strike at almost every single restaurant in the country. Today we bring you a deal from a rare restaurant which is a safe-house from this horrid illness. If the idea of a rotating world of delicious choices appeals to you, then check out today's deal.
Pay just $25 for a $50 food and beverage voucher or $50 for a $105 voucher at The Sushi Room.
The Sushi Room boasts Auckland's largest sushi train with over 100 options to marvel at and dig into. Having opened just this year, they already have a solid army of followers who frequent their Auckland CBD restaurant. You'll find all your favourite fillings in perfectly-wrapped sushi. Browse what's on offer and enjoy watching the expert chefs slice up little bites of heaven. Hurry though - unlike the delicious treats at The Sushi Room, this deal won't come back around again soon.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.