We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Three Lamps Bar & Eatery
$15 for a $35 Food & Beverage Voucher (value $35)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- With a fantastic range of food and beer you're spoilt for choice with today's great deal.
- Grab a $35 food and beverage voucher from The Ponsonby Belgian Beer Cafe for just $15.
- Enjoy a delicious meal from their menu and match it perfectly with a traditional Belgian beer or a glass from their great wine list.
Waffles, steak and fries, Flemish stew or fresh mussels... The Belgian national dishes are possibly the best of all. Add to that a whole menu of other culinary delights plus the Magna Carta Fermenta, the Great Book of Beer with over 100 beers to choose from, and this deal is almost too good to be true. Check out their menu here and save time by deciding what you want before you go.
Today you'll pay just $15 for a $35 food and beverage voucher from The Ponsonby Belgian Beer Cafe.
The Ponsonby Belgian Beer Cafe transports you to the Grand Place in Brussels and offers a truly authentic European brasserie experience. With a great range of Belgian beers and delicious food to match, The Ponsonby is perfect for every occasion. Built in 1912 as a post office, this unique and ornate building has been transformed into a 1930s Belgian beer cafe and has become a magestic peice of the Auckland skyline. The Ponsonby is a little piece of Europe in the heart of Auckland.
More Great Auckland Deals
La Bottega Bakery - Authentic Italian Cafe
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.