We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
The Pilates People
$49 for One Month of Unlimited Pilates Classes (value $130)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Strengthen your abdomen, tone your body and enjoy a new healthier you.
- Grab one month of unlimted pilates classes at The Pilates People for $49.
- Condition your entire body and mind with fun and challenging exercises that you'll become hooked on.
- Feel and look better for the summer season.
There are some exercises we love and some that we wish never came into existence. Since some of us find the act of putting on gym gear a bit too much to handle, it's better to go for an exercise that you adore in order to keep it up.
Enjoy an exercise that's suitable for everyone and anyone. Pay $49 for one month of unlimited pilates classes with The Pilates People and thank your lucky stars that you've found a workout that's perfect for your body and mind.
Specialising in pilates matwork, the dedicated team at The Pilates People are well equipped with the knowledge and experience to change your body. Held at a wonderful studio rather than a community centre, you'll be well placed to learn from the best. This exercise is both fun and challenging, consisting of many different poses which ultimately help to strengthen the body overall. From improving flexibility and joint mobility to increasing core strength and a greater sense of well-being, you'll be thrilled with how you look and feel in no time.
More Great Auckland Deals
Ardmore Flying School
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.