We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
The Observatory Restaurant SKYCITY
$69 for a Premium Buffet Lunch for Two Adults & One Glass of Wine Each or $130 for Four Adults & a Bottle of Wine
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy spectacular views and delicious dining from the Sky Tower at The Observatory Buffet Restaurant.
- Grab a premium buffet lunch for two adults and one glass of Brancott Estate Living Land wine each for just $69 (value $117), or buffet lunch for four adults and a bottle of Brancott Estate Living Land wine for just $130 (value $238.50), Monday - Friday.
- Indulge in a sumptuous brasserie-style buffet with stunning seafood specialities and succulent specials.
- Your choice of Brancott Estate Living Land Pinot Noir, Sauvignon Blanc or Chardonnay, subject to availability.
- Your coupon includes admission to the Sky Tower’s Main Observation Level 45 minutes before and/or after dining.
Romantic picnics of fish and chips at the beach are OK, but there's nothing quite like splurging on a classy meal out with your special someone.
For a meal with a difference coupled with magnificent views of Auckland, take a ride up the Sky Tower to The Observatory Restaurant. And today you've got options:
- Pay $69 for a premium buffet lunch for two adults and one glass of Brancott Estate Living Land wine each;
- or pay $130 for a premium buffet lunch for four adults and one bottle of Brancott Estate Living Land wine.
With the unique combination of a sumptuous brasserie-style buffet, stunning seafood specialities and succulent specials - not to mention spectacular views - a booking at The Observatory isn't just a meal, it's a whole dining and entertainment experience. Offering an array of freshly prepared seafood, meats, salads and desserts, The Observatory is the perfect spot for the whole family.
*Buffet items are subject to change.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.