We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
The Observatory Restaurant SKYCITY
$69 for a Premium Buffet Lunch for Two Adults & One Glass of Wine Each or $130 for Four Adults & a Bottle of Wine
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy spectacular views and delicious dining from the Sky Tower at The Observatory Buffet Restaurant.
- Grab a premium buffet lunch for two adults and one glass of Brancott Estate Living Land wine each for just $69 (value $117), or buffet lunch for four adults and a bottle of Brancott Estate Living Land wine for just $130 (value $238.50), Monday - Friday.
- Indulge in a sumptuous brasserie-style buffet with stunning seafood specialities and succulent specials.
- Your choice of Brancott Estate Living Land Pinot Noir, Sauvignon Blanc or Chardonnay, subject to availability.
- Your coupon includes admission to the Sky Tower’s Main Observation Level 45 minutes before and/or after dining.
Romantic picnics of fish and chips at the beach are OK, but there's nothing quite like splurging on a classy meal out with your special someone.
For a meal with a difference coupled with magnificent views of Auckland, take a ride up the Sky Tower to The Observatory Restaurant. And today you've got options:
- Pay $69 for a premium buffet lunch for two adults and one glass of Brancott Estate Living Land wine each;
- or pay $130 for a premium buffet lunch for four adults and one bottle of Brancott Estate Living Land wine.
With the unique combination of a sumptuous brasserie-style buffet, stunning seafood specialities and succulent specials - not to mention spectacular views - a booking at The Observatory isn't just a meal, it's a whole dining and entertainment experience. Offering an array of freshly prepared seafood, meats, salads and desserts, The Observatory is the perfect spot for the whole family.
*Buffet items are subject to change.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.