We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
The New Zealand Cheese School
$65 for a Two-Hour Cheese Making Class incl. Take-Home Cheese & Yoghurt Starter Culture - Sunday 18th November (value $105)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make sure the only thing cheesy in your skill-set is the art of creating your own gourmet cheese.
- Grab a two-hour cheese making class including a take-home cheese and yoghurt starter culture from The New Zealand Cheese School for just $65.
- Learn how to make delicious halloumi and ricotta.
- The workshop runs on Sunday 18th November, 2pm-4pm.
How do you hide a horse with a piece of cheese? You mask a pony. If your jokes are as cheesy as a block of cheddar then it's probably time to take up a new hobby and leave the funny stuff to the comedians.
Get ready to tantalise your taste-buds by grabbing a two-hour cheese making class including a take-home cheese and yoghurt starter culture from the New Zealand Cheese School. Just $65 enrols you in the Fast and Fun: Halloumi and Ricotta workshop, on Sunday 18th November, 2pm-4pm.
If anyone knows and loves cheese, it's the New Zealand Cheese School. They're not only passionate about the standard and quality of speciality cheese in New Zealand. They love cheese so much they want to share their enthusiasm with this delicious and nutritious food with the rest of the country. In the two-hour Halloumi and Ricotta workshop you'll be shown how to make Halloumi by the experts and then you'll get the chance to make your own, whilst making Ricotta along the way.
More Great Auckland Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.