We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
The Normanby Hotel
$29 for Two Burgers or Pizzas & Two Tap Beers or House Wines (value up to $62.80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Continue the tradition of December feasting.
- Grab two burgers or pizzas and two tap beers or house wines at The Normanby Hotel for $29.
- Enjoy options like the Iceman's Chicken Burger or the Tropical Hawaiian pizza.
- Cool off with a refreshing beer or cool wine.
Though Christmas hasn't arrived yet, December as a whole proves to be one giant buffet that we welcome with open arms. Continue feasting after the big day with this GrabOne offer.
Pay $29 for two burgers or pizzas and two tap beers or house wines at The Normanby Hotel and keep adding to your list of delicious December feasts.
The Normanby Hotel is known for it's great Kiwi hospitality and spectacular food. There's plenty of cosy seats for you to get comfortable in before you dig into your meal. You have the choice between a burger and a pizza - both very tempting options. Try the Iceman's Chicken Burger coming with spiced chicken breast, bacon, tomato, plum chutney and creamy brie with salad greens or the Fred 'The Needle's' Beef Burger with a homemade prime beef patty. If pizza makes you happy then go for any one of their mouth-watering options like the New Orleans pizza with oven roasted Cajun spiced chicken and BBQ sauce. Grab this deal today and prepare for one mean meal after Christmas day.
More Great Auckland Deals
Royal New Zealand Ballet
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.