We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
50% off a MasterChef Contestant Experience incl. a Three-Course Meal for 20, 40 or 60 People Catered by Kirsty Cardy & a Mystery Ingredient Cooking Challenge (value up to $9,000)
- Taste the mastery of a master chef with this exclusive deal.
- Grab 50% off a MasterChef contestant experience which includes a three course meal catered by Kirsty Cardy and a practical Mystery Ingredient Challenge.
- Pay $1,500 for 20 people, $3,000 for 40 people or $4,500 for 60 people. That works out at just $75 per person for this amazing experience.
- Take the Mystery Ingredient Challenge and show your friends how you can improvise a culinary masterpiece.
- The Menu will cater for the most memorable of seasonal dinner parties in your own home or workplace.
It takes years of study, dedication, practice and commitment before you can claim to have mastered your chosen craft. Which is why mastery in any field is such a rare thing. But, through our own dedication to bring you the most exclusive and unique experiences anywhere, today GrabOne are offering you a taste of exactly that.
Grab 50% off a MasterChef contestant experience which includes a three-course meal catered by Kirsty Cardy and a practical Mystery Ingredient Challenge. Pay $1,500 for 20 people, $3,000 for 40 people or $4,500 for 60 people. That works out at just $75 per person for this amazing experience.
The Mystery Ingredient Challenge allows your party to experience what it's really like to be a MasterChef contestant! Divide into teams and take just 30 minutes to come up with something that will wow. The winning team gets a trophy and a prize – as well as bragging rights as the best chefs. You will then sit down and enjoy the entrées you have just created, followed by a superb main course and dessert crafted by The Menu:
Main Course is a choice of:
- Marinated Chicken Stack with Confit Mediterranean Vegetables, Creamy Mint & Mustard Dressing and Balsamic Reduction.
- Braised Beef in Port and Shallot Jus on Carrot Purée with Garlic Roasted Field Mushroom & Baby Peas and Peanut Snow.
- Macadamia & Chocolate Panna Cotta with Chocolate Shard, Vanilla Soil & Raspberry Coulis.
For the newest and most exciting catering, The Menu is a full service catering company, offering the highest standards in food service at any location city-wide. Food is definitely the star when it comes to catering, but it's only one part of the equation. The Menu combines the creativity and passion of MasterChef contestant Kirsty Cardy, with the skills and experience of Executive Chef JJ Holland. Now for the first time, they're pleased to bring you all the luxury of exclusive catering, at affordable prices. They make every element of the dishes, creating a truly unique and high class offering. Their food is fresh, simple and delicious.Try it for yourself with this amazing experience — your expectations will be exceeded.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.