We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
The Library Cafe ** Old Account **
$26 for Two Mains (value up to $53)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Book it to the library.
- Grab any two mains at The Library Cafe for $26.
- Feed your face and your brain.
- Dig into the wild venison burger or their delicious lamb salad.
Nothing beats sitting down and reading a good book, but most of you would argue that eating surpasses it by far. Well why choose? Combine a bit of both for the perfect activity.
Pay $26 for any two mains at The Library Cafe and enjoy a wonderful meal – and a good read – in a historic and unique setting.
The Library offers a main dining room and an intimate reading lounge so that guests can enjoy the best in culinary delights and literary materials. Specialising in allergy friendly catering, this is a fine establishment to enjoy a romantic or friendly meal. Head in for brunch and try the sweet French toast or their rich eggs Benedict featuring a creamy Hollandaise sauce. Enjoy a delicious lunch main like the seafood chowder or the garlic chilli prawns. Either way, you can't go wrong with a place that satisfies the taste buds and the brain.
More Great Auckland Deals
Black Sugar Grill
The Beach House Restaurant
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.