We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$35 for Two Tickets to Comedy Capers incl. Two Tap Beers or House Wines & Two Pots of Chips - Two Nights & Two Locations to Choose from (value $70)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get your mates together and have a few laughs.
- Grab two tickets to a Comedy Capers comedy night including two tap beers or house wines and two chips for just $35.
- Pick your show at either the Kingslander or the Backyard Bar
- Perfect way to laugh with your friends and not at them.
Getting your funny friend to stand up in your lounge and tell "jokes" while the rest of your mates sit around and clap is one way to enjoy a night of comedy. The other way, is to grab this deal. The pub probably cooks fries better than you anyway.
Grab two tickets to a Comedy Capers comedy night including two tap beers or house wines and two chips for just $35.
- Thursday February 28th at The Kingslander
- Thursday March 14th at The Backyard Bar
Doors open at 7.00pm, show starts at 8.00pm.
The Kingslander is famed for its historic building that is made from materials that are over 100 years old. Located right in the heart of Kingsland (funny that) and known far and wide for its full range of entertainment, food and bevie options.
The Backyard Bar on the Shore is the only restaurant and bar around that actually has its very own backyard, complete with big comfy bean bags, umbrellas and even a huge swimming pool. Enjoyed a meal and a drink and you have yourself a bloody good experience.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.