We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Heat Pump Cleaning Company
$55 for a Heat Pump Summer Service & Maintenance Check (value $145)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Improve the overall health of your home.
- Grab a full heat pump service and maintenance check with the Heat Pump Cleaning Company for just $55.
- Save money, improve efficiency and reduce power consumption this winter.
- Reduce asthma triggers and refresh air quality.
Two pairs of socks, leggings, thermal pyjamas, hoodie, duvet, blanket, second duvet borrowed from the dog and a woollen scarf on hand should not be your normal winter sleeping attire if you have a well-maintained heat pump. Get organised early.
Make sure yours is working as well as it could be with a summer service and maintenance check from Heat Pump Cleaning Company for $55.
If it's not pumping out as much warm air as usual, smelling a little nasty, costing you far more than usual to run or making a worrying or annoying noise, your heat pump probably needs a little TLC. That's where Heat Pump Cleaning Company comes in. Thoroughly clean your heat pump, just like the way you service your car to keep it running happily. Regular cleaning and servicing can help the efficiency and reliability of your heat pump, reduce asthma triggers, refresh air quality and reduce power consumption. Today's deal includes properties within 20km of Auckland CBD.
More Great Auckland Deals
Britomart Beach Party New Years Eve
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.