We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Haparanda Classic Yachts
$999 to Hire The Haparanda for Four-Hours of Private Sailing for 25 People (value $2,100)
- Feel like royalty as you cruise along Auckland's waters.
- Grab four-hours of private sailing onboard the Haparanda for up to 25 people, for only $999.
- Enjoy a discrete outing, party, romantic date or corporate gathering.
- Listen to your music or their supplied music on their great sound system.
- Cash bar available on request or negotiate BYO.
- Stable and comfortable, relax in the hammocks or bean bags on deck - a must-do experience in Auckland.
Remember how last time you tried to fit 25 of your mates on-board your dingy? Yeah, wasn't your smartest move...but now is your chance to redeem yourself.
Grab four-hours of private sailing onboard a super yacht style, the Haparanda for up to 25 people, for only $999. Choose whatever time or day that suits you (subject to availability).
Board the 70-foot classic schooner Haparanda and take in the beauty and diversity of the Waitemata Harbour from a whole new perspective – and immersed in luxury. Sail to Bean Rock and take in the views of Rangitoto Island, Northern bays and Cityscape or wherever your four-hour voyage takes you.
The luxury 70-foot schooner is complete with a spacious open-plan main saloon and a huge deck area, as well as a luxurious and elegant interior crafted in beautiful teak and leather, and enter a whole other world just moments from your doorstep. Haparanda is the perfect option for those that enjoy a touch of class upon the water.
More Great Auckland Deals
Arboreal Tree Care Ltd
Rub-A-Dub - Epsom
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.