We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$459 for Two Nights for Two in a Luxury One-Bedroom Apartment, incl. Food & Wine Hamper & Use of a Car (value $920)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- It's OK to escape it all every once and a while.
- Grab two luxury nights for two people in the brand new one-bedroom apartment at The Grove at Onetangi, Waiheke Island, for just $459.
- Your escape includes a food and wine hamper and use of a car while you're there.
- The stunning white sands of Onetangi Beach are just 50 metres from your front door.
- Make the most of Waiheke's favourite cafes, restaurants, wineries and attractions while you're there.
City life is too busy. Too loud. Too frantic. Too stressful. Escape reality ahead of Christmas and invest in a little well-deserved down-time away from it all.
Invest in your own little slice of paradise for less. Grab two nights for two people in the brand-spanking new luxury one-bedroom apartment at The Grove at Onetangi, and pay just $459. Your package includes a food and wine hamper, and use of a car while you're there.
Less than a hop, skip and a jump way from the white sands of Onetangi Beach, The Grove at Onetangi offers luxury one-and two-bedroom apartment accommodation fully equipped for romantic getaways and family holidays. Luxuriate in brand new furnishings and crisp bedding; relax and unwind in the massive garden with outdoor stone fireplace and seating areas; and enjoy close proximity to some of the island's best cafes, restaurants, wineries, golfing and hiking.
Click here to check availability and book the dates you'd like.
More Great Auckland Deals
York St Mechanics Bar & Bistro
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.