We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
The Grange Golf Club
$495 for a Summer Golf Membership
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make a special man in your life very happy this summer.
- Grab a summer membership including a $50 bar tab at The Grange for only $495.
- Enjoy the beautifully presented well manicured course just 25 minutes from downtown Auckland.
- Play a round of golf on a course that has hosted every major New Zealand championship - including the New Zealand open eight times.
- Your summer membership is valid November 5th 2012 through March 31st 2013, any time during the week and after 2.30pm on the weekends.
If you're getting a bit stuck on what to give dad for Christmas then here's a deal that'll make him absolutely stoked.
Grab a summer membership at The Grange, valid from November 5th until March 31st, for just $495. Your package includes a $50 bar tab, and you can play golf any time during the week plus after 2.30pm on the weekends.
The Grange has quite a history. It has hosted every major New Zealand championship, both amateur and professional, including the New Zealand Open eight times. Over 55,000 rounds of golf are played every year at The Grange with almost 1,000 of these being from overseas, so not only is it renowned New Zealand-wide, visitors can't wait to play either. Located in Manukau City within easy driving distance of Auckland International Airport and only 25 minutes from the centre of Auckland City, The Grange Golf Club offers excellent facilities and a championship golf course suitable for all players, whether you're new to the game, you haven't picked up a club for a while, or you spend more time at the golf course than you do with your family.
The Grange is a private club but is well-known for their friendly approach and their excellent facilities. And today you can get in on the good golfing action for a fraction of the regular price and experience everything that one of the most iconic courses in the country has to offer. Beautifully presented and well manicured courses. A Pro Shop filled with all of your essential golfing goods. A clubhouse featuring a 270-degree panoramic view of the woodland golf course and lake, and fully equipped to cater for your informal and formal functions - and a pint after your game.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.