We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
The Fox - Viaduct **
$25 for $50 Food & Beverage Voucher (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- The iconic sports bar in the viaduct. is now 10 years old!
- Grab a $50 food and beverage voucher for just $25 from The Fox and enjoy in its celebration.
- Enjoy the finest casual dining or the most exciting of matches in one great location.
- Come down and toast to the tenth birthday of The Fox - a 10 year reign as Auckland City's best sports bar.
The Fox is your local in the heart of the city. The perfect place to catch up with friends and enjoy your favourite, food, drinks and sports, and with 10 big screens you won't miss a kick of a ball or a swing of a bat.
Today you'll pay just $25 for a 50 food and beverage voucher from The Fox
The Fox has everything everyone looks for in a good pub or sports bar. Friendly people, warm atmosphere, great tunes, delicious New Zealand wines, hearty healthy food, cold beer on tap - and all the latest in sports televised live. Enjoy some of the best views of the Harbour that Auckland has to offer with lunch or a pint from the comfort of the front courtyard or savour al fresco dining by night and the great ambience the waterfront location affords.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.