We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
The Fitness Club
$99 for Three-Months Gym Membership (value $300)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- You are what you eat – it’s a thing.
- Grab a three-months gym membership at The Fitness Club in Ellerslie for just $99.
- Enjoy all their facilities including from Zumba, boxing, Xtreme, yoga, pilates, circuit, abs core, spin and more.
- Great opening hours to suit most schedules.
- The perfect antidote to the silly season.
Christmas pudding is a beautiful thing, especially teamed with brandy cream and a tipple of hot toddy... problem is, ones body tends to morph into a pudding-like state after a few sittings.
Have yourself a guilt free Christmas when you grab a three-month gym membership at The Fitness Club in Ellerslie for just $99.
Everyone should be able to relax this Christmas. Sit down to all those wonderful Christmas dinners, parties and gatherings, safe in the knowledge that the chaps down at The Fitness Club have your ass covered as it were. Whether you want to zone out on the cycle machine or get inspired by one of their group fitness classes, there is something to suit everyone. This beautiful, clean, modern and refreshing gym is friendly, welcoming and there to help you look and feel stunning.
More Great Auckland Deals
Butlers Chocolate Café
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.