We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Esplanade Bar & Grill – Devonport
$52 for Two, $100 for Four or $145 for Six People for a French-Style Meal incl. Main Meal, French Baguette & a Glass of Wine (value up to $276)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy the taste of France a little closer to home.
- Grab a hearty dinner for two, four or six at The Esplanade Restaurant in Devonport.
- Enjoy classic dishes intended for sharing and brought to the table in large bowls accompanied by crusty bread and wine.
- Grab some friends and enjoy an evening on the waterfront in Devonport tucking into some hearty continental food
- Or book a quiet evening to linger over a sumptuous dish of Bouillabaise with a glass of wine.
When travelling to Pa-ree isn't really an option, Devonport is your next best choice.
Invest in a hearty dinner at the classy and continental The Esplanade Restaurant in Devonport, and enjoy one main each accompanied by crusty bread and a glass of wine. And today you have options:
- Pay $52 for two people (one choice from the menu below, to share);
- Pay $100 for four people (two choices from the menu below, to share);
- Or pay $145 for six people (two choices from the menu below, to share).
Serving up authentic French bistro-style cuisine prepared by an equally authentic French chef, The Esplanade Restaurant offers continental-style dining perfect for sharing, not too far from home. Combine the idyllic waterfront location with delicious menu options, perfectly accompanied wine choices and great company to create a memorable meal. And if it gets too late, check into the hotel - you don't need to go home!
Menu (two-people option choose one to share, four- and six-people options choose two to share):
- Bouillbaise: a medley of fish and seafood delicately cooked in a rich tomato and vegetable broth, with “rouille” toasts;
- Or tagine of chicken with vegetables cooked to a traditional recipe with aromatic North African spices, and couscous.
Your meal will be served with a warmed crusty French baguette with creamy butter, and a glass of selected Chardonnay or Pinot Gris.
More Great Auckland Deals
Auckland Arts Festival
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.