We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Esplanade Bar & Grill – Devonport
$52 for Two, $100 for Four or $145 for Six People for a French-Style Meal incl. Main Meal, French Baguette & a Glass of Wine (value up to $276)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy the taste of France a little closer to home.
- Grab a hearty dinner for two, four or six at The Esplanade Restaurant in Devonport.
- Enjoy classic dishes intended for sharing and brought to the table in large bowls accompanied by crusty bread and wine.
- Grab some friends and enjoy an evening on the waterfront in Devonport tucking into some hearty continental food
- Or book a quiet evening to linger over a sumptuous dish of Bouillabaise with a glass of wine.
When travelling to Pa-ree isn't really an option, Devonport is your next best choice.
Invest in a hearty dinner at the classy and continental The Esplanade Restaurant in Devonport, and enjoy one main each accompanied by crusty bread and a glass of wine. And today you have options:
- Pay $52 for two people (one choice from the menu below, to share);
- Pay $100 for four people (two choices from the menu below, to share);
- Or pay $145 for six people (two choices from the menu below, to share).
Serving up authentic French bistro-style cuisine prepared by an equally authentic French chef, The Esplanade Restaurant offers continental-style dining perfect for sharing, not too far from home. Combine the idyllic waterfront location with delicious menu options, perfectly accompanied wine choices and great company to create a memorable meal. And if it gets too late, check into the hotel - you don't need to go home!
Menu (two-people option choose one to share, four- and six-people options choose two to share):
- Bouillbaise: a medley of fish and seafood delicately cooked in a rich tomato and vegetable broth, with “rouille” toasts;
- Or tagine of chicken with vegetables cooked to a traditional recipe with aromatic North African spices, and couscous.
Your meal will be served with a warmed crusty French baguette with creamy butter, and a glass of selected Chardonnay or Pinot Gris.