We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Esplanade Bar & Grill – Devonport
$52 for Two, $100 for Four or $145 for Six People for a French-Style Meal incl. Main Meal, French Baguette & a Glass of Wine (value up to $276)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy the taste of France a little closer to home.
- Grab a hearty dinner for two, four or six at The Esplanade Restaurant in Devonport.
- Enjoy classic dishes intended for sharing and brought to the table in large bowls accompanied by crusty bread and wine.
- Grab some friends and enjoy an evening on the waterfront in Devonport tucking into some hearty continental food
- Or book a quiet evening to linger over a sumptuous dish of Bouillabaise with a glass of wine.
When travelling to Pa-ree isn't really an option, Devonport is your next best choice.
Invest in a hearty dinner at the classy and continental The Esplanade Restaurant in Devonport, and enjoy one main each accompanied by crusty bread and a glass of wine. And today you have options:
- Pay $52 for two people (one choice from the menu below, to share);
- Pay $100 for four people (two choices from the menu below, to share);
- Or pay $145 for six people (two choices from the menu below, to share).
Serving up authentic French bistro-style cuisine prepared by an equally authentic French chef, The Esplanade Restaurant offers continental-style dining perfect for sharing, not too far from home. Combine the idyllic waterfront location with delicious menu options, perfectly accompanied wine choices and great company to create a memorable meal. And if it gets too late, check into the hotel - you don't need to go home!
Menu (two-people option choose one to share, four- and six-people options choose two to share):
- Bouillbaise: a medley of fish and seafood delicately cooked in a rich tomato and vegetable broth, with “rouille” toasts;
- Or tagine of chicken with vegetables cooked to a traditional recipe with aromatic North African spices, and couscous.
Your meal will be served with a warmed crusty French baguette with creamy butter, and a glass of selected Chardonnay or Pinot Gris.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.