We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Esplanade Hotel - Auckland
$330 for One Nights Accommodation for Two, $530 for Two People in the Penthouse or $660 for Four People in the Penthouse All incl. Pre-Dinner Drinks, Three-Course Meal, Cooked Breakfast & Late Checkout (value up to $1,186)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Venture away to the seaside village of Devonport on Auckland's North Shore, but only 10 minutes from downtown Auckland City.
- Grab one nights accommodation for two for only $330, $530 for two people in the Penthouse or $660 for four people in the Penthouse Apartment.
- All options include pre-dinner drinks, three-course meal, cooked breakfast and late checkout at The Esplanade Hotel Devonport.
- Enjoy a quick 10-minute ferry ride to downtown Auckland.
Sit back and chill out in the bar or restaurant and watch the Auckland city lights and harbour activity.
When Steve tried to romance his better-half, he went all out and created an epic picnic on the beach. Unfortunately for Steve, he didn't think about the fact he had set it up in low-tide. Being an eternal optimist he tried to make the most of it, despite being waist deep in water. Maybe he should've just gone with today's deal instead.
Grab one night's accommodation, including pre-dinner drinks (two glasses of bubbly), three-course meal, cooked breakfast and late checkout of 1.00pm at The Esplanade Hotel Devonport. Choose from the following options:
- Pay only $330 for one nights accommodation for two people in the Harbour Sunrooms or Harbour View rooms.
- Pay only $530 for one nights accommodation for two people in the Grandison Penthouse apartments.
- Pay only $660 for one nights accommodation for four people in the Grandison Penthouse apartments.
The Esplanade Hotel offers Auckland boutique hotel accommodation, right on the waterfront in Devonport. This Auckland boutique hotel is nestled in the heart of Devonport village, just across the harbour from the heart of Auckland City. Dominating the Devonport foreshore this hotel enjoys unrivalled harbour and city views. This gracious Auckland boutique hotel, which was built in 1903, has been elegantly restored and has a character and charm all of its own.
The Harbourview Rooms are well appointed with king size beds and modern private ensuites. It's ideal for that special weekend away, or for the traveller who desires a high level of comfort and convenience in their hotel accommodation in Auckland. All rooms are non-smoking.
The Harbour Sunrooms are well appointed, with comfortable separate sunrooms to relax in, that look out to the Waitemata Harbour. Complete with king size beds, Sky TV, tea and coffee making facilities, and modern, private ensuites. All rooms are non-smoking.
Grandison Penthouse Apartment:
This modem two bedroom, two-bathroom Grandison Penthouse Apartment is so comfortable and spacious you could live here permanently. Staying here gives you the choice of self catering in the gourmet kitchen, or dining in The Esplanade Hotel's restaurant or cafe.
The Apartment is luxuriously appointed and features a fully equipped gourmet kitchen, large comfortable lounge with fireplace, and two spacious bedrooms, both with ensuite bathrooms including a spa bath. It is right on the Devonport waterfront, and has fantastic Auckland city and harbour views. It is non-smoking.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.